Olney Friends School is seeking a dynamic, highly organized marketing coordinator. In this position, you will
* Promote the school’s vision and identity to all key audiences.
* Develop and implement a communications plan.
* Consistently and effectively represent Olney on appropriate social media platforms.
* Manage effective tracking systems for all marketing projects.
* Manage marketing and publishing projects (includes negotiating with vendors).
* Ensure consistency in all marketing materials used for advancement and recruitment.
* Act as the school reporter, seeking out stories, videos, testimonials, etc. from teachers, students and staff that showcase our educational excellence, uniqueness, and multicultural, rich community.
All employees at Olney Friends School must pass a background check and complete an application form as conditions of employment. Additionally, all faculty members must become certified in first aid and CPR and become mandatory abuser reporters. If eligible, all faculty are asked to become certified to drive school vehicles with students.
You must have excellent business writing skills and know how to use Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of MailChimp or Constant Contact is a plus.
Additional Salary Information: To be determined
Internal Number: 001
About Olney Friends School
Olney Friends is a small, co-ed boarding school, established in 1837. We provide a unique, mastery-based academic program for grades 9-12 while operating a working, certified organic farm and cultivating traditional Quaker values such as community, integrity, and simplicity. As such, we honor national, ethnic, religious, socio-economic, and gender diversity. Graduates of Olney Friends School are well prepared to enter college and the world of responsibilities and choices that await them.