Successful, established boutique live event promotion company located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago seeks experienced full-time live events Marketing Manager to join our small but busy operation. The successful candidate will market and promote live entertainment events occurring in markets throughout the Midwest using a variety of media including digital, social, radio, television, email, mobile, print, outdoor, and more.
• Create, execute, and recap strategic marketing and promotional plans for events
• Plan, negotiate and execute media buys and promotions
• Order, coordinate, and traffic advertising creative
• Adhere to established budgets and other parameters
• Verify, approve and process media invoices
• Generate press releases and facilitate coverage requests for events
• Manage promotional ticket inventory and distribution
• Travel to some area events (less than 5%)
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience leading and managing marketing campaigns for live events • Previous digital marketing experience • Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word • Creativity, proactivity, and strategic thinking • Very strong organizational skills, work ethic, and follow-through • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Strong eye for detail and proofing skills • Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment • Common sense and good decision-making abilities • Ability to build and maintain good working relationships • Willingness to work with a variety of cultural perspectives and personality types • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience • Sense of humor • Previous concert marketing experience strongly desired
Note that some longer work days may be required based on activity.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org --AND-- email@example.com
Potentially qualifying applicants will be contacted within one week of submission.
About Nitelite Promotions
Established in 1990, NiteLite is recognized as one of the most reputable independent promoters in the country. We produce, market and promote events from private events to public concerts and festivals in facilities ranging from intimate theatres to major arenas and most points in between.
Our experience and history have allowed us to establish relationships at every level throughout the industry, from producers, managers and agents to national headlining artists. NiteLite is actively involved in every component of live entertainment, including talent buying, production, budgeting, logistics, marketing, sponsorships and consultation.
NiteLite Promotions has the tools and experience to significantly ease the City of Elgin’s workload in producing Nightmare on Chicago Street while simultaneously delivering tremendous value and cost efficiency and contributing meaningfully to the City’s financial goals for the event.