Coordinator of New Media & Marketing responsibilities to include:
1. Serve as manager of ITA Social Media channels (Twitter, Instagram & Facebook):
o Create daily content
o Develop promotional campaigns for ITA national championships and events
o Work closely with ITA member coaches and teams to share and develop content
o Work with Communications Coordinator on promotion and publication of video content
o Work with Director of Communications & Marketing on creation of posting guidelines
o Provide real-time customer support via social media platforms
2. Serve as lead graphic designer for ITA materials
o Design onsite signage and marketing materials for ITA national championships and events
o Work closely with ITA partners and member programs to integrate marketing and promotional materials
o Maintain current ITA brand guidelines
3. Assist ITA Director of Communications & Marketing with development of ITA branding and marketing strategy
4. Serve as an ITA photographer at ITA Events and Championships
o Shoot still photos
o Manage/organize ITA Photo library
o Serve as point person on staff for photo requests
o Assist in the planning and creation of video content for the ITA website and social channels
5. Assist ITA Director of Communications & Marketing with the writing of press releases, as well as possible research and writing of feature stories
6. Provide additional support to team-based efforts as directed
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume (including the contact information for a minimum of three references) to: Dan Johnson, ITA Director of Communications & Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
Bachelor’s degree—preferably in a communications-related field. Writing experience desired.
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Experience in posting on various Social Media channels
Experience in photography required; and experience in videography desired.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop) applications
Minimum of two years of sport management experience preferably in the sport of tennis.
Familiarity with Google applications
Applicant should be detail-oriented, possess the ability and dedication to complete assigned projects, have the ability to work in high-pressure situations, and possess good interpersonal skills.
Additional Salary Information: • Salary commensurate with ITA title, level and experience of the individual hired
• Position will report to the ITA Director of Communications & Marketing
• Position will require limited travel throughout the year for championships and events
• The ITA is headquartered in Tempe, AZ
• Employee will be eligible for medical, dental, retirement, and life insurance benefits
As the governing body of collegiate tennis, the Intercollegiate Tennis Association promotes both the athletic and academic achievements of the collegiate tennis community. The ITA, which was founded in 1956, is comprised of nearly 1,700 men's and women's varsity coaches representing over 1,200 institutions, administers numerous regional and national championships and the Oracle/ITA College Tennis ...Rankings for over 20,000 college varsity student-athletes at NCAA Divisions I, II and III, NAIA and Junior College levels. The ITA also has a comprehensive awards program for players and coaches to honor excellence in academics, leadership and sportsmanship. EOE. The official ITA web site is ITAtennis.com.