Brand/Product Management, Direct Marketing: Ecommerce, Public Relations: Technology
4 Year Degree
Marketing Manager, Lead Generation, US
• Generating strong interest in and demand for SMART by GEP, our firm’s award-winning cloud-native, mobile-native SaaS software platform
• Using a full range of channels and techniques to drive, capture and track leads, supplying a steady stream of actionable leads to our colleagues in sales
• Utilizing your lead generation skills to build a sustainable funnel brimming with actionable leads
• Juggling a dizzying number of campaigns and projects with ease
• Measuring performance via KPIs and closed-loop feedback with stakeholders
• Working hand-in-hand comfortably with sales team and your colleagues in marketing
• Analyzing and providing insight – making sound decisions about next steps and confidently driving our program forward
• Staying on top of the latest trends, technologies and innovations, recommending improvements to increase the quality and quantity of leads
• Supporting marketing efforts on social media and improving our impact at events
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• BA/BS degree from a top-ranked university or college preferred (degrees in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, MBAs all a plus)
• 7-10 years of demand generation and lead generation experience in any of the following arenas – B2B software or technology products, specialized business or professional services (including management consulting, IT services, BPO services)
• Proven experience conceiving, designing, operating and tracking all aspects of a sustainable, expandable lead generation engine, including lead nurturing, funnel and life-cycle management
• Strength in digital platforms – email marketing, search, web advertising, third-party platforms – is essential
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, particularly in process, campaign and program management
• Must be able work cross-functionally and cross-regionally and in a fast paced, high-energy environment
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization
• Of course, excellent oral, writing and editing skills are always in demand
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our clients’ success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective procurement services and procurement technology that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financ...ial performance.
Honored as Best Supplier at the EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP regularly wins accolades as both a provider of a broad range of procurement services and innovative procurement software. Among its recent distinctions, GEP has been named Leader and Star Performer in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix of Procurement Services Providers, Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT Matrix of Global Procurement BPO Service Providers, Winner in the HfS Blueprint Report on Procurement Outsourcing Providers, Leader in the ALM Vanguard Reports on Procurement and Supply Chain Consulting, as well as one of Spend Matters 50 Companies to Know and to the Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100.
Clark, NJ-based GEP has 12 offices and operations centers in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
To learn more about our comprehensive range of consulting and outsourcing services, please visit www.gep.com. For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native sourcing and procurement software platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.
Procurement Strategy, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Category Management, Sourcing Support, Spend Analysis, Market Intelligence, Contract Management, Supplier Management, GEP Purchase, Process Optimization, and Procurement Technology