Marketing/Brand Management, Public Relations: Business-to-Business Marketing, Public Relations: Healthcare Communications
4 Year Degree
The Director, Corporate Marketing provides vision and direction for Brand and Enterprise level marketing to key customer and influencer segments. Collaborates with executives and sales leadership across the Enterprise to establish and achieve measurable commercial and partnership goals. Sets strategy and oversees execution of external marketing programs to achieve desired positioning of the TJC Enterprise and of CTH solutions. Oversees the tools, guidelines, and processes to ensure on-brand execution of marketing content and collateral. Champions the amplification of customer advocates and success stories.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops strategy and executes ongoing marketing campaigns to support Enterprise brand positioning goals and to grow revenue with targeted health care systems. Accountable for maintaining enterprise positioning strategy and materials.
• Develops and manages content, collateral, and positioning of solutions to Health Care Systems, Payer/Health Plans, and other strategic influencer groups.
• Oversees and champions editing and review processes for all marketing creative created in the entire department. Ensures consistency with desired content strategy and brand guidelines. Accountable for ensuring proper Legal reviews of marketing materials.
• Develops and maintains brand and marketing collateral guidelines. Coordinates brand management governance activities. Provides training and tools on brand guidelines to staff outside of Marketing. Creates and maintains approved set of templates used by marketing teams to create new content and collateral.
• Develops strategy and executes ongoing marketing campaigns to initiate and expand relationships with health plans, payers, and other strategic influencers for the Enterprise.
• Develops and manages budget for corporate marketing, health care systems, CTH, and payer health plan marketing activities.
• Launches and grows a customer advocacy marketing program. Devise a plan and work with executives and stakeholders to routinely source, select, capture, and promote stories of customers’ achievements from working with the Joint Commission.
• Implements ongoing quantitative brand tracking, measurement and reporting via third-party software tools. Recommends strategies and tactics to achieve targeted perception shifts. • Serve as primary point of contact for Legal team on questions or concerns regarding marketing content. Prepare and organize materials for annual marketing audit. Plan and implement ongoing required training for Marketers on legal and compliance.
• Proactively cultivates relationships with external marketing agencies and freelancers. Leads selection process for external marketing agencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• At least ten years of progressive experience in marketing. At least five years in either corporate marketing, strategic marketing or other senior marketing leadership role.
• At least three years experience managing a team of direct reports
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or journalism. Masters or MBA a plus.
• Experience developing corporate marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns in a B2B environment.
• Significant experience in developing and/or editing a high volume of marketing content and collateral. Able to provide constructive directional feedback on copy and design.
• Previous experience working with global marketing agencies. Able to manage and hold accountable external agency partners.
• Top tier verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop compelling presentations for C-suite audiences.
• Four or more years working within the healthcare industry. Solid working knowledge of US healthcare system. International healthcare experience a plus.
The Joint Commission is dedicated to helping health care organizations help patients. We realize our mission through the work our employees do every day to help health care organizations aspire to provide safer, higher quality care. We are committed to providing products and services that are relevant, and to working collaboratively with our fellow employees, health care organizations and other st...akeholders. Everything we do, every survey or review we conduct, every interaction with the public, and every standard we set is done with the aim of helping our customers better serve their patients, residents and clients. We invite you to join our team of dedicated partners committed to creating a better experience for the patient.